wtf?

Becca Anderson blathers about...stuff. Or something.

Monday, July 04, 2005

For SJM

Heard on the radio today, driving down the road in Oklahoma:

I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now
...
And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll win your trust makin' memories of us
--Keith Urban, Makin' Memories of Us.
Made me think of you. Some more. The rest of the song made references to being a man, which I'm not, so I posted only the most pertinent parts.
Love, RCA

4 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh you're so sickly sweet it's disgusting. Even if I pretty much exhibit the same traits.

    -Kevin the Frank

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous SJM said…

    I also heard a song recently I would like to share with you. It goes like this:

    Butterfly in the sky...I can fly twice as high...Take a look...it's in a book...

    A Reading Rainbow...A Reading Rainbow...

    There's more to it I think, but I can't remember it right now. The part about the "rainbow" and also the "reading" really made me cry. I don't know why. Hey! That rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn't know it!

    :)

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Tony Swartz said…

    Hey Face!
    Why do you wear the old lady pants?
    What you trying to do, huh?
    Passa da kanolis, OK?
    Hey!
    You eva talk in thees fake Italian accent?

    Letsa go to da Little Italia!

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog, but slow down. I can't keep up with the constant flurry of posts.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home